Founded in 1967, the Animal Health Foundation (AHF) is a charitable 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization focused on improving the health and welfare of animals. Our programs and initiatives are funded by donations from individuals and companies who love and want to make a difference in the lives of animals.
To help pets and wildlife in times of need.
The AHF supports the following goals with active involvement and financial contributions to programs, which are in accord with the foundation’s ideals, and directly promotes these goals within the community.
- Encourage the human-animal bond
- Promote public education about animals
- Forward the study and advancement of animal health
- Aid domestic animals and their owners
- Support projects aiding wildlife
- Board Trustee Honored with Cortese-Lippincott Award
- AHF Donates $20,000 to Orange County Animal Care Services
- Anaheim Hills pet clinic uses stem cells to help heal dog with arthritis
- This South Bay veterinarian is leading the pack to provide hospice care for cats and dogs who are terminally ill