Your privacy is important to the Animal Health Foundation. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the Animal Health Foundation collects, and the ways in which the Animal Health Foundation uses that personal information.
The Animal Health Foundation may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to the Animal Health Foundation.
The Animal Health Foundation may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where the Animal Health Foundation discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors, (including but not limited to ePet Health) for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, the Animal Health Foundation may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law (including State and Federal narcotics laws and regulations), in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
The Animal Health Foundation will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Animal Health Foundation will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers or Beyond Indigo's secure servers.
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The Animal Health Foundation is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
You can contact The Animal Health Foundation by telephone at (800) 939‑0936.
You can contact The Animal Health Foundation by email at email@example.com.
This privacy statement was made using a free Contractology privacy statement precedent available available at freenetlaw.com. The Contractology website supplies a range of commercial legal documentation, including non disclosure terms and conditions templates.